Scenery Updates

So me and my daughter got a little carried away with scenery, not only doing the next step of our wizards ruins, but also totally retrofitting an old display piece…

image

Added my homebrew textured paint to the entire model as it strengthens the piece, works great as mud when dry brushed with tyrant skull (GW paints) and also works great as concrete if painted black and dry brushed grey and/or white. Then I cut squares from a cereal box and Rubie-Mai tiled the spire roof. Step 2 done!

image

We also went paper and glue crazy with this display scene by adding a cliff! Then just painted it black and added homebrew texture paint as mud, still waiting for this to dry now.

At present I’m stuck with doing scenery as I still have not got my commission from Paul, and I’m not up to painting Greek hoplites again just yet! But come Thursday I’m ordering some fire forge foot sergeants for my “empire army” so I’m excited about them!

Callaghan04.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s